• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I get my creative cloud library files from the web to my libraries in illustrator app

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2016 Dec 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a bunch of files in my creative cloud libraries, but I can only get to them by going into assets in my creative cloud app and opening them up online. I need to work with and edit them, but I don't know how to get them into illustrator. When I open up illustrator and go into the library tab, those files don't show up.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Start Screen for Illustrator you have the option to choose Recent Files, CC Files, or Mobile Creations, try CC Files. let us know if that does it.

Screen Shot 2016-12-14 at 1.45.57 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2016 Dec 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope that doesn't do it either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to clarify, Creative Cloud files are files that you can open as documents. They won't show up in your library. Only Libraries assets will show up in your Libraries. If you got to adobe.com and sign in, you'll see they're stored in different locations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand. What are you suggesting I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The files in the Lbrary tab are the files you added by adding them to a Library from any of the CC aplications you use.

You are probably referring to the files in your Creative Cloud.

They are also available on your computer.

Check the Open Folder option from the CC app to view and locate them.

Open folder.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines