• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do you purge all cache

Engaged ,
Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im having trouble doing something that I would think is ridiculously easy, but I can't find any  posts regarding purging "cache". Once apon a time I could go to preferences > file handling > Clear Chache. 
It's like it was completely removed. My computer is going ridiculously slow when I have Illustrator open. I assume its and excesive amount of RAM thats being used by cache.

So. . . Is there a way to clear/purge all of illustrators cache? With the exception of Settings of coarse. I also use Astute Graphics. I don't want to do anything that might affect that.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. There are multiple reasons why applications may face performance issues. I would request that if you could try following the steps shared here and share your observation with us. 

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines