Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Disable Tour Panel

Community Beginner ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2018-04-17 at 10.33.10 AM.png

How to disable this? Because sometimes if it doesn't appear openning Illustrator, the illustrator won't function and just sounds error if you click anywhere in the app. Please on the next update, whether this will be removed from the app or there's a permanent disable button when opening illustrator. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try going to the Window menu and see if Learn is activated. You might be able to deactivate it there. I frankly don't remember what I did when I'd had enough of it.

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 17, 2018 Apr 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi BennieGee,

If you close the pop up thrice, it should not come back until the settings are reset or the app is reinstalled.

Regards,

Om

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ANYONE IN ADOBE SUPPORT? PLEASE REMOVE THIS ASAP IN NEXT UPDATE!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi BennieGee,

The best way to share your feedback directly to the product team is through the UserVoice link: Adobe Illustrator Feedback

Regards,

Om

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 08, 2019 Jul 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The best way to share your feedback directly to the product team is through the UserVoice link?

I call [ ******** ].

You've created a system to let angry customers voice their concerns and placate them. Then, you do absolutely nothing about the problems.

You've turned into a monopoly and you shove garbage down out throats, for premium prices, because there are no real alternatives. I used to love my Adobe programs. Now, I HATE them.

[Profanity removed by moderator.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 08, 2019 Jul 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bwstokes  schrieb

The best way to share your feedback directly to the product team is through the UserVoice link?

If the Tour panel comes up repeqtedly, then it's a sign for issues with your preferences file.

If that happens to you, contact Customer Care, so they can have a look inside your system.

Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why the hell is it 2019 and the prefrences file is still so brittle?

Why is that constantly a refrain about Adobe apps… They lose our prefs, they fail to migrate, they become corrupted.

Respect our settings and choices better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 14, 2019 Feb 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is NOT good enough! The user should be able to control what junk comes up unsolicited. Every time the app bombs (once in the first day) this "stuff" starts all over again. If I want to relearn Illustrator I'll go online and watch a video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 14, 2019 Feb 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

rcraighead  schrieb

That is NOT good enough! The user should be able to control what junk comes up unsolicited. Every time the app bombs (once in the first day) this "stuff" starts all over again. If I want to relearn Illustrator I'll go online and watch a video.

I wouldn't exactly call the "New features guide" junk.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 15, 2019 Feb 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You’re right. I’ve fallen into hyperbole in lieu of less appropriate words.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed. I'd call it annoying, yet worthless piece of code.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been experiencing this so many times and this is so annoying everytime I start working. If it is blank like this, it takes forever for me to wait before I'll start working with Illustrator. Can Adobe remove this? PLEASE!!! So ******* annoying... I kept of quitting Illustrator still the same results.

[Inappropriate language removed by moderator.]

Screen Shot 2018-05-16 at 4.15.11 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 19, 2019 Jul 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is quickly becoming the new Apple. Always trying to reinvent the wheel.

Now we have to learn to use Adobe every time they have a new update because shortcuts are the new playground for their developers.

I'm getting so F**** tired of this that i no longer update my software, affraid of a new shortcuts configuration.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Illustrator shortcuts haven't changed in the last 15 years so I'm not quite sure what you mean.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh gee, glad the Photoshop and AE modifiers/shortcuts have, at least. Can't wait for AI to follow suite. BS!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines