• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to remove "Adobe Illustrator 2021 (Other)" from Launchpad

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can i delete Make Calendar? I tried to drop it in the recycle bin and nothing works. I want to remove it from launchpad. 

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 20, 2022 Jan 20, 2022

Hey there! I was able to remove it by going to the Apple logo > About this mac > Storage > Manage > Applications > scroll down till you find that 3 annoying apps and hit delete. Hope it helps. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi check the following video hope it helps you...regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2021 Dec 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you provide link to the video?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 29, 2021 Dec 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @katy_0122,

Thanks for reaching out. Those are sample Illustrator scripts. I assume you want to clean/tidy up your Launchpad. You may go to the following location Application > Illustrator 2021 or 2022 > Scripting > Sample Scripts > AppleScript > and select the following folders:

1.  Calendar
  2.  Contact Sheet Demo
  3.  Web Gallery

Then cut & paste to a different location. You will get a prompt to enter the password. Once removed from the default location, you may go to the Launchpad and click on the icons. They will not open up, and a question mark will appear over the icon. You can long-click to delete the icons or drag them to the bin. Afterward, you can put the folders back in the same location. If that doesn't work, you can simply delete them. I hope it helps!

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 20, 2022 Jan 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey there! I was able to remove it by going to the Apple logo > About this mac > Storage > Manage > Applications > scroll down till you find that 3 annoying apps and hit delete. Hope it helps. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines