• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Type Text to Inner Circle

Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've used the Type on a Path Tool to draw text on the outer part of a circle shape, but how do I draw text on the inner part? I need to recreate the 'ENTERPRISE' text from a scanned model kit decal sheet and I've got a grey circle at just the right radius, but when I use the Type on a Path Tool it only lets me type text on the outside of the circle.

How do I type on the inside? I also tried the Effect > Warp > Arc but same result.

Illustrator.png

TOPICS
Tools , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

You can flip the text around the path by using the text brackets. https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/creating-type-path.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can flip the text around the path by using the text brackets. https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/creating-type-path.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines