• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Huin Kamvas Pen display not working in Adobe Illustrator

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2024 Jul 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Huion Kamvas 24 pro and no matter what the option for pen pressure is always greyed out in Adobe Illustrator .... I can use it in every other program including Photoshop but not illustrator... this is extremely frustrating... my driver is fully updated for huon and I have Illustrator's latest version

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 14, 2024 Jul 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A couple of years ago what used to help was install a Wacom driver on top of the Huion one. I don't know if that still helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 15, 2024 Jul 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @georgem17421557

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this trouble. I recommend trying the suggestion shared by Monika, as it has helped many users in the past.

If that doesn't resolve the issue, please provide a few more details such as:

• Your OS and the version of Illustrator you're using.
  • Whether it was working fine earlier.
  • Any recent changes made to the system, such as updates or new app installations.

We're here to help, and with a bit more information, we'll be better equipped to assist you.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines