• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't find the Touch Type tool - AI v23.0.3

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2019 Jun 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I haven't used illustrator in a couple months and I went to find the touch type tool under the expanded type icon menu and it wasn't there. Also wasn't in any of the typography windows. Maybe I'm totally missing it. Is it still in Illustrator somewhere?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 25, 2019 Jun 25, 2019

It depends on whether you've picked the Basic or Advanced toolbar (you choose in Window > Toolbars).

If you are using the Advanced toolbar, it will be found under the Type tool like this:

Screen Shot 2019-06-25 at 6.18.37 PM.png

If you are using the Basic toolbar, then you can add it like this:

Click on the ellipsis (...) at the bottom of the tools to open the Tools editor.

Screen Shot 2019-06-25 at 6.20.24 PM.png

In the drawer with all tools, look for the Type section.

You can add one tool or multiple tools together as a group from the All tools drawer to the toolbar.

• To add a one

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 25, 2019 Jun 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It depends on whether you've picked the Basic or Advanced toolbar (you choose in Window > Toolbars).

If you are using the Advanced toolbar, it will be found under the Type tool like this:

Screen Shot 2019-06-25 at 6.18.37 PM.png

If you are using the Basic toolbar, then you can add it like this:

Click on the ellipsis (...) at the bottom of the tools to open the Tools editor.

Screen Shot 2019-06-25 at 6.20.24 PM.png

In the drawer with all tools, look for the Type section.

You can add one tool or multiple tools together as a group from the All tools drawer to the toolbar.

• To add a one tool at a time in the toolbar, drag the tool and drop at the divider line between the tools.

Screen Shot 2019-06-25 at 6.26.53 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Amazing, this worked perfectly! I was on Basic, not Advanced! Thanks so much for the help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines