• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I was charged for a free trial (immediately)!

Community Beginner ,
Sep 17, 2022 Sep 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I wanted to try Adobe Illustrator for the first time. I got an offer of a free trial for one month (next month paid after trial period). So I subscribed and they immediately charged me for the monthly subscription! No free trial as it seems! What’s more frustrating is the fact that I cannot contact them in any way. They don’t answer my phone calls. I couldn’t find any e-mail or chat for customer support. I need my refund ASAP. Could somebody help?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Sep 17, 2022 Sep 17, 2022

So the chat didn't react?

It's the weekend, so it might get bumpy.

Unfortunately this is a public forum and most of us are not even staff. But also the staff people on the forum usually don't have access to Customer data.

You could try if the people in here have a better idea: https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/ct-p/ct-account-payment-and-plan?page=1&sort=latest_replies&lang=all&tabid=all

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Sep 17, 2022 Sep 17, 2022

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So the chat didn't react?

It's the weekend, so it might get bumpy.

Unfortunately this is a public forum and most of us are not even staff. But also the staff people on the forum usually don't have access to Customer data.

You could try if the people in here have a better idea: https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/ct-p/ct-account-payment-and-plan?page=1&sort=lat...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't even get to the chat. The help button keeps directing me to some FAQ page and there is no chat whatsoever... Can't explain how mad aat them I am.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK. To access the chat you need to be logged into your Adobe Account. https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html (it should be in the bottom right)

If it still doesn't work, please try a different browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Neither chrome nor Safari shows me that chat. This is all I get

92420975-B4BE-4BFD-9247-134647626177.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Depending on what page you signed up for the trial, you would have one of the following:

• Seven-day trial, billing immediately afterwards. 
  • Pay immediately, and cancel within 14 days.
  • For Teams, 14-day trail, no credit card required.

The only 30-day reference I saw was for the Adobe Stock with a subscription.

Disclaimer: I'm viewing the USA Adobe website.

It's very confusing and possible you subscribed accidently and didn't cancel in time. Go to chat and try typing "Agent" and see if you can communicate with a person to resolve it. 

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

To get to chat, do the following:

Home page>Help & Support menu > Help Center

Help Center page > Resolve Billing & Account Issues

Click "View More" on any category

At bottom of page, click Contact Us "Start Now" link

Chat window will open. (If it doesn't, your browser setting may be blocking it.)

David Creamer: Community Expert (ACI and ACE 1995-2023)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines