• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustator cc bijoy problem, not working

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to type with Bijoy Keyboard for Bangla Typing. But Bijoy doesn't sync or response in Illustrator CC. What should I do?

TOPICS
Sync and storage , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Hello @msm.aphs,

Sorry to hear about this experience. If you are using a Windows computer, I would suggest you follow these steps to type in Bangla/Bengali in Illustrator:

• Open the Time and Language settings under Windows Settings and select Language & region:
    AnubhavMajumder_0-1654600430845.png
  • Then click on the button to add a language. Use either Bengali (India) or Bangla (Bangladesh). I used the former.
    AnubhavMajumder_1-1654600461418.png
  • Once the language of your choice is installed, click on the 3 dots next to it to go to the Language Options
    AnubhavMajumder_6-1654601292628.png

• Then click

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

msm,

I have tried to alert an Adobe friend about your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @msm.aphs,

Sorry to hear about this experience. If you are using a Windows computer, I would suggest you follow these steps to type in Bangla/Bengali in Illustrator:

• Open the Time and Language settings under Windows Settings and select Language & region:
    AnubhavMajumder_0-1654600430845.png
  • Then click on the button to add a language. Use either Bengali (India) or Bangla (Bangladesh). I used the former.
    AnubhavMajumder_1-1654600461418.png
  • Once the language of your choice is installed, click on the 3 dots next to it to go to the Language Options
    AnubhavMajumder_6-1654601292628.png

• Then click on Add a keyboard to add the Bangla Phonetic keyboard

AnubhavMajumder_2-1654600641151.png
  • Now you can select the Bangla INSCRIPT or the Bangla Phonetic keyboard from the language bar at the bottom right corner of your screen. You can also toggle using the Windows + Space keys.AnubhavMajumder_3-1654600769748.png

• I use the Phonetic keyboard because it would let me type in regular English and select the appropriate Bangla word for it from the toolbar by simply using the up/down arrow key to select the word and hit space.
    AnubhavMajumder_4-1654600882569.png
  • You can now type in the language of your choice in not just Illustrator but any app on your computer.
    AnubhavMajumder_5-1654600919801.png

Kindly update this thread if you need further assistance. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Note: Marking correct for visibility.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines