• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator 2020 Freezes/ Crashes on Windows 10

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am so disappointed with this version of the app!! Everything is crashing and not responding, I can't even apply an effect on a shape and it just starts to not respond anymore! I am super pissed. 

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Beginner , Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Problem solved! Thank you Adobe! After allowing Adobe tech support access to my computer and a couple hours of troubleshooting, they found the problem. When I updated the program, my security program blocked the new adobe endpoint domains that are requred for the apps to work. I had to turn off my security, reboot, open Illustrator, and allow windows firewall to ask me to allow access to Adobe. After that, everything worked perfectly. Here is a link from Adobe support that lists their endpoint c

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Hi all,

We understand how frustrating crashes can be. We have consolidated the most popular solutions that help in fixing these issues and also, how you can recover unsaved documents after a crash. Please check this help article for more details.

If you still need help, feel free to reach out, we'd be happy to help.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

We understand how frustrating crashes can be. We have consolidated the most popular solutions that help in fixing these issues and also, how you can recover unsaved documents after a crash. Please check this help article for more details.

If you still need help, feel free to reach out, we'd be happy to help.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2021 Jul 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can you help me, iam facing the same issue with illustrator and premier pro aswell.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2021 May 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too. Up in Canada.  Adobe Illustrator rendered useless.  Infuriating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am totally frustrated with illustrator too! And with trying to contact Adobe tech support, currently holding on the phone for the third time today having been cut of twice. I use the latest version of illustrator on Windows 10 Enterprise, have 8 GB RAM. Have tried turning off GPU performance, made no difference whatsoever. Is there any actual technical help for this very expensive programme?? I haven't been able to use it properly for the last two months (working ok before that), complete waste of money

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2021 Dec 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the illustrator on my i mac keeps freezing in the middle of creating artworks what could be the problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2021 Dec 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
It’s been crashing and freezing in the middle of me working on my windows 10 for the past six months! Got a new computer and it’s doing the same thing! Let tech into my computer to fix it and still The same problem!

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines