Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

illustrator 25.2 crashes when I save my project or export

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody, 

I have a problem with my illustrator, i did a project for school and everything went well till yesterday, when i opened my project i couldn't save it if i did changes or else, illustrator crashed when i tried to save it, same if i tried to export my work it would crash.

I tried to copied it and paste it in a new project and same couldn't save it, 

I tried to desinstall and reinstall the software, didn't make any changes, tried to go back to the previous version and same thing.

I shared my work with some friend and they could open it, make changes and save it. So my work is ok it's my illustrator that have a problem but i can't figure what problem it is.

Please help it's a project for school due tomorrow i'm in panic !!!!

Lisa5E95_0-1614684161331.png

TOPICS
Bug , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please try troubleshooting steps suggested on this community post(https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/resolve-slow-performance-and-unexpected-behaviors-in-illustrator/td-p/11561981) & let us know if you still have the similar concern.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, where did you save your project (cloud, computer, external media)? Are you having the same problem with other files too?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My project is saved on my OneDrive Cloud, i am having trouble when i try to copy and paste my elements on a new project but when i open a totally random school file it works fine i can save changes, exports it...etc

But my friends are not having trouble this exact project for school so i don't really understand what's going on ://

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, try saving your files to Creative Cloud or other media and see if the problem persists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i tried to save it to Creative Cloud, i tried to save it as a pdf and an svg but the problem still persists 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does this also happen when save on the local disk?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, yes :((

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please try troubleshooting steps suggested on this community post(https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/resolve-slow-performance-and-unexpected-behaviors-in-illu...) & let us know if you still have the similar concern.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines