• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator Beginner Seeking Tutorials for Specific Design Style

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm learning the ropes of Illustrator and I'd really like to learn how to create an editable text file like the ones you can download from freepik. You are able to download them and change the font style/and text... you cannot edit the colors of the files. They truly are amazing designs and I'd love to be able to create something like this from scratch where I can personalize and make my own styles. Would anyone have any tutorials or places they recommend I start diving into to learn how to create these? Looking forward to your tips, tricks, and any advice you may have to offer!

TOPICS
Draw and design , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

Looks like some trickery with the transform effect. Such sas this but has some more fills added to it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2ERj5QV1hY 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please share an example.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I meant to attach examples! Here is one I used to make many different headings for a document. All i had to do was type the word I wanted and it automatically applied the design/format to it. 

83rd.pngamperstand.pngWelcome.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it is an Illustrator file, check the Appearance panel when selected with the selection arrow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Looks like some trickery with the transform effect. Such sas this but has some more fills added to it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2ERj5QV1hY 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines