• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator CC version 22.0 is released...

Adobe Employee ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am pleased to announce that we have released Illustrator CC version 22.0 short while ago.

Here are few of the many things we have accomplished this release.

• Properties Panel: Work faster - the new and intelligent Properties panel shows you only the controls you need when you need them.
  • Artboard Enhancements: Now create up to 1000 artboard, rearrange them. Objects locked to artboard now move with it.
  • Puppet Wrap: Puppet Warp lets you quickly create or modify a graphic without having to adjust individual paths or anchor points.
  • Typography Enhancements: Introducing SVG Color Fonts, variable Fonts, and stylistic sets. Do more with type objects starting this release.
  • Manage text in Creative Cloud Libraries: Libraries in Illustrator now support text, so you can store and access the passages you use most — like taglines, brand marketing descriptions etc... Plus, share text between Illustrator and InDesign libraries.
  • MacBook Touch Bar: Get instant access to core tools right when you need them on the contextual MacBook Pro Touch Bar.
  • And so much more: Also includes Faster launch times and greater stability.

Full release notes here: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/illustrator/using/whats-new.html

Visit your Adobe Creative Cloud Application and update. If you do not see an update on the application please check for update from the flyout options on the application after clicking on three vertical dots. For step by step process please visit: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/download-install-app.html#Checkforupdates

Warm Regards,

Ashutosh Chaturvedi | Sr. Quality Engineering Manager – Illustrator

Make It an Experience.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ah mike, i think you're in the same boat as me. it's because illustrator has dropped 10.10 support. you need at least el capitan.

really annoying as i had to spend yesterday evening moving to high sierra.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmmm.... We can't update past yosemite at work due to issues during testing and spinning beachballs with our server. Have Sierra at home so will update  AI 2018 there. Going to stay away from High Sierra until atleast the next patch as have seen a few serious issues on forums with High Sierra.

Let us know if you have any issues with High Sierra or any great finds form updating.

Adobe can you update the

Adobe Illustrator system requirements

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's in there

​mac OS version 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS version 10.12 (Sierra), or Mac OS X version 10.11 (El Capitan)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the new Illustrator version 22.0.0 and am trying to export to png with 300 dpi in resolution, but even though I changed the setting for this, the exported file is still 72dpi. How do I fix this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try using Export for Screens instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't work for what I need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Angela,

This has  been reported as a bug and we are working on it. It will be fixed soon. In the meanwhile, you can try this workaround: Error exporting as PNG

Regards,

Om

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having trouble with the properties panel.  I select text and I use the mouse scroll to re-size, as soon as I click to re-size the character section disappears and I need to re-highlight the text to try again - but the same issue happens. Tried to find the character window, but it's no longer in the Window dropdown list.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Oct 27, 2017 Oct 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Window > Type > Character ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has this been reported as a bug?

illustrator message 1.jpg

illustrator message 2.jpg

I've tried every fix or workaround that I could find. I've uninstalled and reinstalled sooooo many times under my license and under the school district's license. Nothing works! Needs an update, ASAP! Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2018 Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How many versions of illustrator are there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 02, 2018 Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

22. The latest is 22.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2019 Feb 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Distribute spacing in align does not work properly. millimeter is not showing. Going back to ai 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 17, 2019 Feb 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Kristofer,

You may try to upgrade to 23/2019.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines