• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator crashes when using expand/expand appearance

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Constant crashes as soon as i use the expand/expand appearance function, doesnt matter what file im working on, and still crashes in safe mode...

Working on macbook pro retina running Catalina 10.15.7 , using AI version 24.3. 

Never had a problem like this before, we've all had crashes but this is constant, expand is the kill switch it would seem. Ive reset preferences, re-installed the app, optimised my usage within the app to help minimise memory drain. all files are saved locally and yes i do have third party plugins, but theyve never been a problem before...🤔

any help would be really appreciated right now!

thanks!

J

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Enthusiast ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This problem may be caused by the Mac OS system and Adobe Illustrator relationship.
There is a lot of trouble between the Apple system and Adobe programs. Unpredictable problems arise.

If you have a chance to roll back on the Apple system, try this. Then install the Adobe programs again.

Graphic Designer Educator / PrePress Consultant

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines