• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator Error 2067 when opening DXF file; how to download v25.0.1 to regain access?

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to open a DXF file in Illutrator, which I have been able to do successfully for many years (on a PC with Windows 10, and the DXF file is generated by Lectra Modaris). 

But today 4/19/22, after Illustrator auto-updated to v26.2.1, I can no longer open DXF files and recieve the following error message: "The operation cannot complete because of an unknown error. [2067]"

illustrator error 2067.JPG

After finding limited information on this error, my understanding is that this is an issue for all new versions of Illustrator, except for v25.0.1. 

So I tried to download that version to avoid this issue, however, under the "other versions" section of Creative Cloud Desktop, I am only able to go back to v25.4.1, so v25.0.1 is not an available option for some reason. 

I am wondering:

1) Is there a solution to this error 2067?

2) If not, is there any way to access Illustrator v25.0.1? Or is this version no longer supported?

3) Is there another way to open a DXF with illustrator v25.4.1 and above?

I've tried closing all other windows, restarting the computer, updating the computer, and downgrading from v26.2.1 to v25.4.1, but still the same error message appears. Not sure what else to try. 

Any advice is welcome, since opening DXF files in Illustrator is essentail to my workflow. 

TOPICS
Bug , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @5FCB5,

We are sorry for the trouble. This error generally occurs when trying to open an old format of DXF/ DWG files in Illustrator.

I would request you to please confirm the app & its exact version from which you have exported these DXF/ DWG files.

Also, would it be possible for you to share the download links to these DXF/ DWG files?

I will be looking forward to your response.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines