Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello à tous,

Je possède un PC Alienware Aurora R12 avec ces specs : 
11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11700KF @ 3.60GHz
32,0 Go Ram
GeForce RTX 3080
SSD...

Donc à priori une configuration qui devrait faire tourner Illustrator mais également Photoshop sans le moindre souci, et bien non.

Illustrator plante sans arrêt, à chaque fois que j'ai le malheur d'enregistrer un fichier, Illustrator flash et m'affiche "pas de réponse", puis ça revient et de nouveau pas de réponse...

Les enregistrements sont hypers lents, aussi bien sur Illustrator que Photoshop d'ailleurs.

Les exports PDF depuis Illustrator sont quasi impossibles, le système plante systématiquement.

J'ai tout tenté : nettoyage, désinstallations, réinstallations, suppressions des prefs, installation de versions antérieures... ça ne change rien ce software est pour moi quasi inutilisable au quotidien.

Seule chose que je n'ai pas tenté : l'outil de nettoyage Adobe.

Une idée ?

D'avance merci de votre aide 🙂

OE

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPDATE : 

Je viens d'executer le cleaner tool Adobe, j'ai tout supprimé, tout nettoyé à fond.

J'ai toujours le même problème.

Pire, j'ai sur un fichier PDF un message d'erreur me disant que je n'ai pas assez de mémoire.

A quand une version 64bits d'Acrobat ? A quand une révision totale des softwares Adobe qui deviennent vraiment bcp trop lourds tous autant qu'ils sont ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello oliviere45728901,

Sorry to hear about this experience. I would request you try removing and reinstalling the GPU drivers and check if it helps.

Also, try running Illustrator under a new administrator account and share your observations.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2022 Aug 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Anubhav,

Thank you for your message.

To explain to you (in English) what I've been up to lately:
- Total uninstallation of all Adobe products with the Adobe Cleaner Tool
- Complete cleaning with CCleaner
- Reinstalling Adobe products with the Creative Cloud
- Test of opening my large PDF file (136mb): failure with message telling me that I don't have enough memory

So I looked for the 64bit version of Acrobat online, I installed it and then I tried to open the same PDF file again: success!

Via the Creative Cloud, Acrobat installs natively in 32bit, which I can't understand because I'm 64bit and we all know that 32bit is no longer viable today, why not give the choice 32/ 64 through the CC?

Regarding my GPU driver, I updated it some time ago, here are the data:
Nvidia Gforce RTX 3080
Driver version: 512.96
Driver Type: DCH

On the Nvidia website, there are two types of drivers:
1.LCL Game ready driver
2.LCL Studio driver

I'm sure I installed the "Studio" version.

Here is Nvidia's explanation of the differences between these two types of drivers:

"GRD" NVIDIA Game Ready Drivers provide gamers with the best experience for major games on the market. NVIDIA's dedicated driver team tests games extensively, from early access through the release of each DLC, to optimize performance, stability, and functionality. Each driver is Microsoft Windows Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL) certified.

"SD" Studio Drivers from NVIDIA provide creators with the best possible experience in leading creative applications on the market. NVIDIA applies an extensive testing program to major creative applications to ensure the highest levels of performance, stability, and functionality are maintained. Each driver is Microsoft Windows Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL) certified.

Today, I see that a more recent "Studio" driver is available:

NVIDIA Studio Driver
NVIDIA Studio Driver - WHQL
Driver Version: 516.94 - Release Date: 2022 Aug 9

Of course I can install this new version by updating my driver then test but I would like to have your opinion first.

I await your valuable advice to move forward and try to solve this problem.

Thanks for your help.

O.E.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines