• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator [Illustrator crashed. Unable to use the recovery file]

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2022 Nov 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me modifica los archios a contorno de cpu y no me deja modificarlo, me crea archivos recuperados con la mitad de la informacion, incluso las que ya estaban guardadas anteriormente, me atrasa en el trabajo, se cierra a cada rato repentinamente... un asco de programa, alguien tiene una soluciĆ³n o deberia cabiarme a Corel?????????????????????

TOPICS
Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 12, 2022 Nov 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So Illustrator crashed and you cannot use the recovery file?

Do you have a backup? Recovery does not replace proper backups.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Elianarte,

We are sorry to hear about the crashing & delayed response. Would you mind trying the steps on this helpx article (https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/kb/fix-crash-on-launch-issues.html)?

If you get Illustrator crash reporter on a crash, then would you mind submitting the crash report as suggested in this helpx article (https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/kb/crash-next-steps.html)? This would help us investigate the crash.
While submitting the crash report, please use the same email address with which you are signed in on this community. This will help us find the crash report and help accordingly.

Let us know how it goes. We will be looking forward to your response.

Thanks & Regards,
Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines