• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator is Freezing even when editting a small sized file

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a 16 GB RAD, 256 DDR + 1 TB HDD, with 6 GB RTX graphic card. Its a Brand New Laptop. Then I have a Paid Subscription of Illustrator. But when I am opening even a small sized illustrator file, the illustrator is Freezig / Not Responding, and Takes HUGE time to even do a small movement of the artwork. Can anyone PLEASE help me

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you done the obvious and cleared your preferences..?

How to reset Illustrator Preferences - Adobe Support Community - 10602277

And failing that have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling?

Uninstall or remove Adobe Creative Cloud apps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There might be a huge load of computation necessary even for a small file, depending on what is inside. Please tell us the size of your "small size" file and what's inside.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @kopal27160010brnm,

Sorry to hear about this experience. I hope the suggestions shared by sishamIAGD helped resolve the problem. If not, kindly try the suggestions shared in this help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/kb/fix-crash-on-launch-issues.html) and check if it helps.

Also, kindly share the crash report by following the steps shared in this help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/kb/crash-next-steps.html). While submitting the report, kindly use the same email account used here in the community so we can locate it quickly.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines