• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ILLUSTRATOR KEEPS CRASHING

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, there was an update a few weeks ago and since then Illustrator crashes say 5 to 10 times a day. It not just my computer all 5 designers in our office are suffering. Has anyone else experienced this? Our I.T contacted Adobe but as usual they were as much use as a chocolate house in the desert.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WHich version of Illustrator?

Which system?

Where do you save your files? Cloud files?

Does this do away when you turn off the Auto recovery?

Also: all your fonts OK?

Do you use font management? Is it 150% compatible with Illustrator?

Do you use 3rd party plugins?

It's not helpful to joke about the official Adobe support here. It would be helpful if you could tell us what exactly they tried and what exactly did not work. Because then we could proceed from there. If they didn't treat your issue like you expected, then please post your case number, so someone could follow up.

There are actually issues that only they can help you with, because they can log in to your system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @martyfartpants ,

Sorry about the crashing. I understand this can be very frustrating. This is not the experience we want you to have. I would request you to provide a few additional details along with the ones asked by Monika :

• CASE ID ( Example: ADB-XYZ1213)
  • Please submit the Crash Report.
    While submitting the crash, report please use the same email address, with which you are signed in on this community. This will help us find the crash report and help accordingly.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,
Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines