• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator Navigator Bug

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Navigator is non functional, not sure when it began, fairly recently.

Clicking anywhere on navigator while zoomed in just starts scrolling the artboard down slowly.
Previously clicking on a section in navigator would take me to that region of the artboard, now it just slowly scrolls the main view in the opposite direction to where i've clicked in navigator.

Latest version of Windows 10 64

Latest version of Illustrator

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks OK to me.

Which devices are you using? a graphic tablet? Whichkind of computer? Which kind of pointing device?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just a regular mouse. Can reproduce on PC and Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry about the delay. I am hopeful that the issue was fixed. If not, please try the suggestions shared on this page (https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/resolve-slow-performance-and-unexpected-behaviors-in-illu...) and let us know how it goes. 

Feel free to let us know if you still need assistance. We'd be happy to help.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

None of this works. There appears to be a bug mapping the movement of the red window in the navigator pane to the canvas. Using a mouse to move the red pane should reposition the actual canvas so that large canvases can be searched quickly. The actual result is using a mouse to manipulate the red pane causes unpredictable and unexpected movement of teh canvas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines