• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator only exporting as tmp, won't create png or eps

New Here ,
May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Windows 10 with the latest version of Illustrator CC.

When I try to export as png or eps, illustrator creates a tmp file instead. If I delete the tmp extension and clear the cache on the file it recognizes the file type but that is annoying.

Anyone else having this problem?

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, problem still exists.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Explorer , May 31, 2018 May 31, 2018

Same here but just sometimes... and last time it was yesterday, i just delete the termination .tmp and it was ok but is verry annoying doing that when i have 10 files... windows 7 here.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

I had the same problem and deselecting the option didn't work for me at all. What I did to solve the problem was: resetting all the messages bars (tutorial ect) I the option (I don't remember where it was sorry). Doing this triggered my antivirus, so I figured that it was the cause why I couldn't save. In fact I had to put illustrator in the "safe programs list" because it suddenly was being blocked without any reasons. Try this and tell us. (My antivirus is Avast)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2021 Aug 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just start illustrator as a system administrator.

Check the attached screenshots.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2021 Oct 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks....it worked out well!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had the same issue...... I created an exception in my antivirus for the whole adobe folder in C: programs. 100% FIXED

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines