• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ILLUSTRATOR Photo transparency

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2022 Sep 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used photo transparency for a project and then I create a pdf and sometimes printer or different computer does not read transparency. How can I stop this from happening? Screenshot 2022-09-14 at 17.04.08.pngScreenshot 2022-09-14 at 17.08.19.png

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design , Import and export , Print and publish , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2022 Sep 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello pias68770341,

Sorry to hear about this experience. From the printouts, it seems like the scaling settings for printouts differed on the other computers. Would you mind checking this on a different computer and sharing your observations or sharing the download link to the file so we can check it on our end?

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Sorry for the delay! I sent the file to another person, so he can check it! He checked and it was fine on he's laptop. He opens the file as a pdf and in Illustrator. I also attached the file. Should it only happen when I compress or reduce the file? I am looking to send this file to the printer and I want to avoid possible errors. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The customer also sent me some corrections and file look with error, and this issue is a bit annoying. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Waiting for answer!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @pias68770341,

Sorry for the late response. I hope the problem is resolved by now. If not, kindly try the suggestions shared in this help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/printing-saving-transparent-artwork.html) and check if it helps.

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines