Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Illustrator - Surface Pro X

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought a SP X a year ago.  I couldn't get illustrator to work.  An Adobe help desk representative called me and installed some emulators and programs to make it run but these were plagued with problems from the start. The biggest one was that my account would log out of adobe every few minutes.

I've tried to clear all the installs and start from scratch but im not very tech savy and now finding im back to my original issue of not being able to instal illustrator.

Can anybody help?

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble you are facing. I am afraid Illustrator is currently not supported on Microsoft SQ1 Arm-based processor (Surface Laptop X). Only Multicore Intel processor (with 64-bit support) with SSE 4.2 or later, AMD Athlon 64 processor with SSE 4.2 or later, and ARM-based M1's Apple silicon processor are supported. However, you may check out our system requirements page (https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/system-requirements.html) for more details. Unfortunately, it is not possible to run apps without the emulator on your device. I would suggest you connect with our technical support team (https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen). The team here would be able to assist you.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines