• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator UI Menu Settingd

Explorer ,
Aug 20, 2022 Aug 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any want to "Invert" the Toolbar Menus in Illustrator?

I know in the Preferrences, you can change the colour settings for the UI in specific sections.

But when it comes to going from greating an immage and going from the Dartker UIO and openiong a Menu under "Objext" to got and do "Path"/Expand"/Other. This entire Dropdown Menu is still defaulted to the bright grey backgrounf with Black Text.

Is there a way to Invert these dropdowns to Dark Moide like all other?

I'm askingf this question because I'm someone who's suffering with Cataracts and I work in a Dark Environment with really dim lighting. Every Single Times I'm trying to work on a project, I'm basically forced to brace myself of the bright screen for this issue.

Any recommendations?

- PYRO
TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At this point I don't think that's possible because it would require someoen to actually sit down and redesign the icons in inverted mode. It's a different thing from just inverting text colors, unfortunately. As for your situation: Have you tried polarizing foils on the computer screen? This could minimize the light scattering on your foggy lenses notably and thus also reduce the blinding effect.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've actually been wearing my Prescription Subglasses to counter the brightness. I've already been booked to have Cataract Surgery In Mid-September 2022. So Once that's done. I'm hoping tyhings would be fixed.

The Tool Icons aren't the hardest either. It's the dropdown menus like when I click "FILE"

It's trickeier for me to navigat the dropdown menu under "File" once I've clickes on it.

This is where I'd like the UI Tweaked to Match up with everything else already setup as it is

LOTS_OF_PYRO_0-1661036103307.png

- PYRO

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines