• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image not accepted (quality problems vector image)

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, I uploaded vector images and they were all rejected due to quality issues, does anyone know what could be wrong with the images?

Moderation wrote this: 

The file contains one or more of the following issues.

A vector file contains a bitmap/bitmap, and vector files must not contain bitmap elements.
The compression ratio of the JPEG preview file was set too high, so there were problems with the textures in the file.
The resolution of the preview JPEG file must be at least 5000 X 3000 (15 million pixels)
When exporting the vector file to JPEG, anti-aliasing was not used, so there were problems with the lines in the JPEG file. 

But I don't think my pictures have anything from that list

Thanks in advance everyone!!

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design , Import and export , Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without knowing anything about the AI file you submitted it's hard to say. The 'blurred' coins; how were they achieved? If it was a raster effect, that could be the reason.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Valery25801667qt2s,

Thanks for reaching out. As suggested by Doug, it could be possible that the raster effects applied to the image might be causing problems. I would request you try changing the resolution for your Document Raster Effects Settings and share your observations.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines