• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image Trace Disappears When I Click Advanced Arrow

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2023 Jul 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of the options under Image Trace disappears when I click the advanced arrow to open the advanced options. Nothing comes back unless I close Illustrator and re-open it, but the same thing happens as soon as I hit the advanced arrow. I have uninstalled and re-installed illustrator and can't get Image Trace to work. I have used it before and can't figure out why it started doing this or how to fix it.

TOPICS
Bug , Performance , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 01, 2023 Jul 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi first thing is you need to try any other image if same then try older version than recent one maybe this is a bug 

or

image needs to be selected to get all information....regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 03, 2023 Jul 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @kimberlyl74359675,

We understand how frustrating it can be to not have a feature work in Illustrator, especially in the middle of work. I hope the suggestions shared by lambiloon helped resolve the problem. If not, kindly share more details, like the exact version of the OS/Illustrator, system config (CPU/GPU/Memory), whether Illustrator behaves this way with all files, and a screen recording of the problem (https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator-discussions/screen-record-an-issue-on-windows-amp-macos-f...), so we can investigate this further?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines