• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Imported PNGs being corrupted in AI Files

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey so I have been having this issue happen to me countless times and I cant seem to find a fix. I will close out of my Ai files and re-open them later and my imported PNGs will not show up correctly (Picture attached for reference). The transparency will show as a bright yellow and the image itself will be a negative blue. does anyone know how to fix this or at least prevent it from happening again?Screen Shot 2022-07-19 at 11.38.32 AM.png

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design , Import and export , Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Hello @Josh25310108cru6,

We are sorry for the trouble. We are able to reproduce the issue at our end. We have already logged a bug with the product team, and they are currently investigating the issue.

In the meanwhile, I would request to try the steps shared on this community post by Anshul (https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator-discussions/png-images-are-inverted-colors-when-opening-saved-file/m-p/12981938#M323941) and check if it helps.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

A

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use .psd, not much reason for .png just more chance of problems.

If you want to use png there was a problem with having to reopen in photoshop change bit depth from indexed to RGB then save again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im not sure i follow. These are multiple PNGs that are embedded linked images that i imported into an AI file that somehow are not showing up correctly. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Josh25310108cru6,

We are sorry for the trouble. We are able to reproduce the issue at our end. We have already logged a bug with the product team, and they are currently investigating the issue.

In the meanwhile, I would request to try the steps shared on this community post by Anshul (https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator-discussions/png-images-are-inverted-colors-when-opening-s...) and check if it helps.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you fix this issue yet ? I have facing this problem for a week now... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines