Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing Creactive Cloud documents in Illustrator

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

How can I import in a new illustrator file a previously created illustrator file stored as online documents in  Creative Cloud ?

I tryed [ File > Import ] but i find my files in the Creative Cloud folder, ther is a "folder" that correspond to the folder I created to store my files but it's a shortcut to it's web page and when trying to select it the imported data is an html error... I tryed to move my files to the root of the online documents but they don't appear in the folder on my computer.

So... Do I need to save my files on my computer to be able to import them ? If it's de case, doesn't it defeat the purpose of the Creative Cloud ? I don't understand and I need help please. I didn't find anything usefull, everything i found is about classic importation or assets importations...

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

At the moment it's not possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the moment it's not possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could try if using CC libraries will do what you want.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/libraries.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, what i said is not possible for the moment but the use of the libraries is cleary what i was aiming for. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you not open the old file in Illustrator CC and then "Save as Cloud Document" ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines