• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

In Design style 'display performance'

Advocate ,
Feb 20, 2024 Feb 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to get InDesign style display performance and object level display settings?

I often have a load of large images placed in a doc and it gets really slow to work with. Its' too much of a faff to create low res stand-ins all the time. Is there anyway to get this other than using EPS files? would love to keep working with placed .psd files as the update on edit is really helpful but could do with some kind of lower res preview option...?

TOPICS
Feature request , How-to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @d0nut247,

I understand that this functionality is important to you, and I apologize for its unavailability at this time. Would you mind creating a UserVoice for this feature request (https://adobe.ly/3SOEejn) and adding your comments there? Doing this will help us prioritize this request, and you will be notified of any updates.

Feel free to reach out if you have more questions or need assistance. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Anubhav, Ok I will do thanks for the speedy response. if anyone else has any work arounds or plugins that deal with this let me know. And if you feel like adding InDesign style missing Image replacement would be great too, as the 'WillsHouse' script doesnt seem to work any more.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines