• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

In way over my head in Illustrator

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2024 Jul 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My boss handed me Illustrator and asked me to create print ready artwork with bleed marks for #10 window envolpe So we can have them printed with our logo and address.  I don't even know where to start!!

I have opened some existing AI files we have but they are all 8.5 x 11 and honestly I couldn't learn anything from them.

I'm not asking for someone to hold my hand.  I just need to be pointed in the right direction.  Surely it can't be that difficult.  It's only a little text and a jpg file all in one color.  My art experience lies in CAD drawings and a little in Actobat.

TOPICS
Draw and design , How-to , Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 11, 2024 Jul 11, 2024

Coming from Germany I've never heard of that. But here you can download a template file: https://www.envelopesuperstore.com/10-window-envelopes-24lb-bright-white/sku-1030 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Coming from Germany I've never heard of that. But here you can download a template file: https://www.envelopesuperstore.com/10-window-envelopes-24lb-bright-white/sku-1030 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is a uge help!!!!!  IF you can tell me how to rotate the workspace from portriate to landscape I should be able to handle it from there,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For that just select the artboard tool and then adjust the size of the artboard. You can select from the menu in the top left in the control panel (Window > Control)

Also: just to be safe: I would select the rectangle in that template and check the size in the transform panel. Just in case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines