• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keyboard shortcut to enter isolation mode only works once

Engaged ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having an issue with illustrator when I use the keyboard shortcut for isolation mode. If I use it the first time on a set of objects, it works. But when you're in isolation mode for that object, if I try to enter isolation mode again for another set of nested objects it doesn't work. I want to set it up so Control + D goes into isolation mode over and over again so I can drill down to the set of objects I need in artwork. I think this is a bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Engaged ,
Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anybody have any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You could enter isolation mode & then use the Select menu options to drill down further. Like all text objects or all objects with the same stroke within your isolated ones. Its not exactly "nested isolation mode" but close enough. Note that you cannot isolate a bunch of objects unless they are grouped.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines