Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Konturen überlappen

Community Beginner ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

wie lege ich zwei Konturen so nebeneinander das sie sich nicht überlappen? Beide Konturen müssen 1 pt und mittig ausgerichtet sein. Das ist die Vorgabe. Leider überlappen sich  bei dieser Einstellung die Konturen teilweise...Kann mir da jemand helfen?

So wie in der angehängten Datei müsste es aussehenBildschirmfoto 2022-09-12 um 16.21.29.png

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wenn beide mittig ausgerichtet sind, kann das nicht funktionieren.

Was möglich wäre: mit einem besonderen variablen Breitenprofil die Kontur zu einer Seite des Pfads ausrichten, für die andere Kontur dann auf die andere Seite spiegeln.

Oder geht es hioer um die gelbe Kontur, die einmal um alles geht? Könnte man das insgesamt sehen?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bildschirmfoto 2022-09-12 um 16.49.21.pngSo sieht meine Datei aus...da liegt die blaue Linie ein wenig drüber...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wie gesagt: bei mittiger Ausrichtung zu erwarten.

Was ist denn die eigentliche Aufgabe, wegen der das überhaupt auftritt?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Viktoria,

"Both contours must be 1 pt and centered. That is the requirement. Unfortunately, with this setting, the contours partially overlap..."

Reading this, my expectation was a full overlap rather than a partial one.

Given that the fine width solution suggested by Monika is ruled out, with this,

"This is what my file looks like... there is the blue line a little over it..."

how about applying Object>Path>Offset Path to the blue line, with an offset equalling the overlap, then using the offset path?

If the blue path is closed, the offset must be either positive or negative, depending on whether the green path is inside/outside it (my guess is negative).

If the blue path is open, just use a positive offset, and also deselect and Direct Select and delete each end segment, then the wrong offest path.

You can hide the original path (or delete it if you are certain).

I am aware that I may have misunderstood completely.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines