• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lag in Illustrator - Windows 10 & 11

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2024 Oct 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to use AI for over a week now, and it takes minutes to place an item, minutes to select it, more minutes to move it... I'm not sure what the problem is. I've tried 2 different PCs, and the performance is the same. It crashes on the Windows 10 after struggling for some time. The window 11 just screams at the slightest movemen of my cursor even without performing any action. I've used it for svg files before, so it's not exactly new territory. The AI version is 28.7.1

All solutions I've seen so far are for Mac, and they're not helpful.  I'd appreciate some help. Thank you.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2024 Oct 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @halimat_6775,

That certainly is not the best experience. Could you check if Illustrator behaves this way when working with particular files or when opening files from a certain folder/directory? Also, could you please the suggestions shared in this help article (https://adobe.ly/3zQcZPJ) and share your observations?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines