• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Launching with GPU preview

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2024 Mar 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently had issues with my PC so i reinstalled it and now i'm doing pretty good. Until today. I had some issues trying to open files and I figured out it was some GPU problem. The fact is that I have been using Illustrator with no problem at all until I installed the AMD adrenaline software because I had to update the graphic's card software (for a game). Since then, I had to deactivate the GPU preview and I just can't re-activate it. I wanted to know why it does this and if there is a way to still use the GPU preview (i just love the dinamic zoom, I've been working with that for years and not being able to use it anymore due to the GPU preview is a big problem).

Here are some of my PC componement
Radeon RX550
Asus Tuf Gaming A620M-plus
AMD Rayzen 7, 7700

TOPICS
How-to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Man, I have the exact same problem, the program and the dynmic zoom worked normally literally 3 days ago, and now it doesnt allow me to activate de gpu preview. I already updated everything, even setting more virtual ram to illustrator. But nothing works. Hope we can solve this some day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am RX580. some time after updating drivers it not works properly and the fresh reinstalling of driver helps. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines