• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Layer Color Labels Issue

Explorer ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning, I am working on an iMac running Mojave 10.14.6 and Illustrator 2021.

Since upgrading Illustrator from 2020 to 2021, I am having an issue with the Layer Color. Sometimes when I open a file and select an object, all the anchor points are white even though I have a color selected in my Layers Palette. When this happens, I tried changing the color, but the anchor points are still white. It doesn't seem to happen to any particular file and is random. It drives me nuts because I cannot see things properly when everything selected has white anchor points.

If I copy and paste to a new window, it goes away and the anchor points take on the color that I have selected in the Layers Palette. Does anyone know how to fix this?

I tried to take a screenshot of it, but it doesn't show up in the screenshot.

But, I attaching a shot of my Layers to show that I have Light Blue selected as my color.  Thanks, SherylScreen Shot 2022-03-31 at 8.16.20 AM.png

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Explorer , Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Hi Met1,

Thank you so much! That worked! Sometimes Illustrator can be so aggravating! I had to reset up all my preferences, but it fixed the issue! Yea!

Sheryl

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

That's an ongoing issue that has been reported in this forum many times.

Resetting the preferences will not cure it reliably. It will probably (or certainly) occur again, sooner or later.

The problem is that apparently no one so far can provide a reason why it appears on some machines and why it does not appear on other machines.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer , Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Yep! It's Back! 😞 

I can't keep resetting my preferences. I guess I am stuck with this?

Arrggg! 

Does anyone from Adobe reading this know the answer to this problem?

Thanks!

Sheryl

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Mentor ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try a prefs reset.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Met1,

Thank you so much! That worked! Sometimes Illustrator can be so aggravating! I had to reset up all my preferences, but it fixed the issue! Yea!

Sheryl

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's an ongoing issue that has been reported in this forum many times.

Resetting the preferences will not cure it reliably. It will probably (or certainly) occur again, sooner or later.

The problem is that apparently no one so far can provide a reason why it appears on some machines and why it does not appear on other machines.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yep! It's Back! 😞 

I can't keep resetting my preferences. I guess I am stuck with this?

Arrggg! 

Does anyone from Adobe reading this know the answer to this problem?

Thanks!

Sheryl

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines