• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

layout Arabic texts with Italian illustrator - impaginare il testo in arabo

Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand why in the illustrator italian guide for the use of Asian and Arabic texts they use the screenshots of the palettes in Italian and in English. But in the paragraph palette of the Italian version there is no functionality for the direction of the paragraph!

So... For inser the Arabic texts in a illustrator document, what I have to do? install the ME version of illustrator? Or is a bug of illustrator?

------------------------

Non capisco perché nella guida di illustrator in italiano per l'uso dei testi asiatici e l'arabo usano gli screenshot delle palette un po' in italiano e un po' in inglese. Ma nella palette paragrafo della versione in italiano non esiste nessuna funzionalità per la direzione del paragrafo.

Quindi per impaginare i testi in arabo cosa bigogna fare? installare sempre la versione ME di illustrator come si faceva una volta? Oppure è un bug delle versioni in lingua di illustrator?

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

Please refer to this: https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/arabic-hebrew.html

You need to turn on the following option in your Illustrator Show Indic Options

ArabicText.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You for your support but in my italian version if I check "Show Indic Options" the Paragraph direction selection there is not!Schermata 2020-02-27 alle 14.19.54.pngSchermata 2020-02-27 alle 14.22.43.pngSchermata 2020-02-27 alle 14.20.13.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 06, 2020 Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is there anyone who has the same problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Change the Creative Cloud application language to Middle Eastern English.

Screen Shot 2020-03-06 at 20.20.32.png
Install overwrite without uninstalling Illustrator.
Add "x" to the folder name other than "/ Applications / Adobe Illustrator xx / Support Files / Resources / en_AE".

Screen Shot 2020-03-06 at 20.38.48.png
If you start Illustrator, Middle Eastern languages can be used.

Screen Shot 2020-03-06 at 20.30.33.png

Middle Eastern English Illustrator does not have a language option.

Screen Shot 2020-03-06 at 20.29.05.png

--
Susumu Iwasaki

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks, very interesting! I solved it by installing the ME version of illustrator in a previous version from the one installed in Italian.
Anyway thanks i will try your suggestion!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

there is no "Paragraph direction selection" in the paragraph palette. if you have middle eastern composition seelected and you have arabic characters in your text, they will display correctly. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines