• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Left toolbar missing

New Here ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've opened Illustrator and the left toolbar is gone. I've reset the workspaces, tried them all. Relaunched the software, rebooted the PC. The latest version on CC is installed.

From what I can tell from screenshots online, there should be a "Tools" option beneath the Control option. This makes me wonder if a plugin isn't loading correctly. The tools are available with keyboard shortcuts but I can't work without the toolbar.

Screenshot 2022-05-25 104649.png

Thanks

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

In the end I've uninstalled the software, removing all preferences and plugins when prompted, then reinstalled through CC. It's fixed the problem so hopefully that's the end of it.

Thanks for your suggestion anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try to reset preferences? Preferences-General=Reset Preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the end I've uninstalled the software, removing all preferences and plugins when prompted, then reinstalled through CC. It's fixed the problem so hopefully that's the end of it.

Thanks for your suggestion anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines