• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Library Panel

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot click on the dropdown menu to select a different library from the library panel, in Illustrator CC 2017. I'm not sure how to describe it but I can hover and click but then the menu disappears.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

Hi Kelly,

Here is a workaround which you can try: Instead of clicking with "left mouse button" try it with "right mouse button". Then you can switch between libraries.

Do you have any conflicting app installed, like a third party device, anti-virus, etc?

Let me know if that works for you.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kelly,

Here is a workaround which you can try: Instead of clicking with "left mouse button" try it with "right mouse button". Then you can switch between libraries.

Do you have any conflicting app installed, like a third party device, anti-virus, etc?

Let me know if that works for you.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, that works great! I'm not sure how to find out if I have conflicting apps; I don't think I do, however, I do have antivirus but I've had it all along and this problem is new. Thank you very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are Welcome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had that problem too (and reported it as a bug).

If I make the Library panel slightly longer or shorter, the problem goes away.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2017 Oct 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THIS IS DEFINITELY A BUG AND I WASTED 2 HOURS TRYING TO FIX THIS!!!

I've uninstalled, re-installed fresh, nothing worked, but making the library panel slightly longer fixes the issue?!?! WTF?

Please fix. I use my library panel all the time, and I prefer to have it docked on the side. The only way I can get it work now is to have is a free floating panel and to resize it...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 01, 2017 Oct 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have it docked on the side too, but I can make it longer or shorter and it stays that way after restarting Illustrator.

But you can report your findings here:

Adobe Illustrator Feedback

Or comment and vote here:

Library Drop Down Fails (Creative Cloud not specific to Illustrator) – Adobe Illustrator Feedback

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 12, 2017 Oct 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!  Such an easy fix!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines