• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Linked images not relinking?

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having major problems linking images when I'm opening a file to update the artwork. ;o(

When I open the file it is asking me to relink the images in the job. so I have found all the images, the exact ones that were used for the original file, but when I try to relink it, the same box just comes up time and time again, for every file i'm trying to relink?

I have updated Illustrator to the latest version (25.4.8) for my current IOS that I'm running. I have restarted the system, everything I can think of. I've even opened all the linked files and resaved them, they are all png files. Nothing seems to be working! ;o(

See screenshot attached for message. Any help would be grateful. Screenshot 2022-10-18 at 12.46.06.jpg

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design , Import and export , Print and publish , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you tried creating a new file and copying from the old one and then pasting in the new one and then saving that file and re-opening..? Just a thought.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines