Lost adobe draw files

Community Beginner ,
Jan 21, 2022 Jan 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings Adobe,

I opened adobe draw only to find out that it has been discontinued without any prior warning :warning: . I am in shock right now because I can’t retrieve finished client’s projects that I have been doing for months.😔 i checked creative cloud :cloud: but still can’t find them in my mobile creations.

Moreover, i lost all my recent files when i tried migrating to Fresco.
I could only recovered very old works that I really don’t need.

Freehand Drawing on illustrator on ipad isn’t as smooth as drawing on adobe draw ✍🏽 please bring back ADOBE DRAW.

Looking forward to getting swift help from you, Thank you.

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design , How to , Import and export , Performance , Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Community Professional , Jan 23, 2022 Jan 23, 2022
Marta, Loukas, See over here with answers by @Anshul_Saini who is also alerted about this thread now, https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator-draw-discussions/help-adobe-draw-is-gone-and-so-are-my-files/td-p/12650796

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2022 Jan 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have this problem and i lost so many drawings that i spent hours and hours and many all-nighters creating 
I am pretty frustrated about this... I seriously hope adobe will see this 😞

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 23, 2022 Jan 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Marta, Loukas,

See over here with answers by @Anshul_Saini who is also alerted about this thread now,

https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator-draw-discussions/help-adobe-draw-is-gone-and-so-are-my-fi...

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines