Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Masking patterns in a Circle

Engaged ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I mask a series of Shapes/Patterns in to a circle, like the picture below?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Community Professional , Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your last four posts start "How can I..."

You could learn to use Illy by reading the Adobe online help and watching some YouTube videos, you might discover a host of other things that are really cool and useful to you.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I already know about YouTube videos etc, and Adobe online help. Just posting for a faster answer because I can't always find exactly what I'm looking for on YouTube videos. No need for your sarcasm with the "How can I..."

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi for making this photoshop is best option...regards

Ali Sajjad

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines