• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing anchor points

Engaged ,
Dec 07, 2022 Dec 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I select a layer to show the anchor points, some anchor points are not showing, even though there is a stroke there. I cannot edit that part of the stroke which is not showing anchor points. I have attached a screen shot showing where there are anchor points, and where there are no anchor point showing, even though you can see a stroke. This is the only visible and unlocked layer. Grateful for anby advice.Missing anchor pointsMissing anchor points

TOPICS
Performance , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The little square to the right is very small which indicates that not everything on that layer has been selected. Can you click on the little arrow to the left of the layer to see what's inside and if it maybe locked. Also: to select everything on a layer, click the the very right where the colored squares are supposed to be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for solving my problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines