• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Font Menu Drop Down in Toolbar

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2018 Oct 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updated to CC 2019 this morning and of course all of my toolbar settings are gone and I CANNOT figure out how to get my Font menu dropdown back onto my top toolbar along with kerning/tracking etc. Anyone know how to do this???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

I have looked everywhere for an answer to this question and no one seemed to have an answer. I now have what worked for me. I just guessed at the issue and solved it. I went to the flyout menu of the control panel (sometimes called the hamburger), it seemed that just about every item was checked. I started unchecking things I didn't need or want in the control box. For example transparency, crop image, anchor points, live paint, gradient tool - all of the items I could easily access in my tools

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 02, 2018 Nov 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You mean there's no control panel?

Just go to Window > Control panel to get it back.

If that's not the issue, please point it out in a screenshot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2023 May 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me! Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Haley,

Sorry to hear about this. I would like to know if the step suggested by Monika worked for you, or the issue still persists.

Kindly update the discussion if you need further assistance with it.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever fix this?  Hving the same problem and I cannot figure it out!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have looked everywhere for an answer to this question and no one seemed to have an answer. I now have what worked for me. I just guessed at the issue and solved it. I went to the flyout menu of the control panel (sometimes called the hamburger), it seemed that just about every item was checked. I started unchecking things I didn't need or want in the control box. For example transparency, crop image, anchor points, live paint, gradient tool - all of the items I could easily access in my tools menu. I didn't need them in the control bar. After unchecking quite a few of these my drop down font menu reappeared! I still have that annoying drop down greyed out menu, that won't seem to go away, but at least my drop down menu is BACK!!! Whoo hoo! Pass this around please, I know this question is everywhere, and no one seems to have an answer. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2022 Feb 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YAY This helped so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 05, 2023 May 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Sophia2312614439dx,

We're glad to hear that your issue has been resolved. To help other users with similar problems, would you mind marking the answer as correct? We appreciate your contribution to the community. Let us know if you have any more questions or concerns. We're always here to help.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines