• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mock Up won't download

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2024 Mar 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried 3 times.  The most recent time I let it sit overnight for 12 hours and still nothing.  It goes to 6% in a few seconds and then just stops.  If I click "cancel" then a window pops up saying "canceling" but it won't go away unless I completely close and restart Illustrator.  Any advice?  My system is an Apple Macbook Air M1 with 8 GB memory and 315 GB of available storage space.Screenshot 2024-03-09 at 8.38.30 AM.png

TOPICS
How-to , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Mar 15, 2024 Mar 15, 2024

Ended up being a bug in the software.  I contacted support and they had me delete and redownload a bunch of my Illustrator files and then it worked.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2024 Mar 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Jason&Creiz,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulty downloading the mockup package in Illustrator, and I understand how frustrating it can be when the download process stalls repeatedly.

Given the symptoms you described, it sounds like there might be an issue with the download process itself, rather than your system's capabilities. Thank you for providing details about your system specifications; your Apple MacBook Air M1 should be more than capable of handling the download.

To troubleshoot this issue further, could you please try downloading the mockup package directly from the Creative Cloud Desktop app? Here's how you can do it:

1. Open the Creative Cloud Desktop app on your computer.
  2. Navigate to the "Apps" tab and locate Adobe Illustrator in the list of installed apps.
  3. Click on the three dots (...) next to Illustrator and select "Add-ons" from the dropdown menu.
  4. Look for the Mockup feature components or any related add-ons, and try downloading them directly from there.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues during this process or if you have any other questions. I'm here to assist you further and ensure that you can access the mockup package successfully.

Best regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2024 Mar 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ended up being a bug in the software.  I contacted support and they had me delete and redownload a bunch of my Illustrator files and then it worked.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2024 Jun 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Anshul Saini! This worked for me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines