• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mouse Scroll Wheel keyboard shortcut change

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2023 Jan 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys, how ı can change the mouse scroll wheel keyboard shortcut? Now ı use option and mouse scroll, but ı would change to command. Command and mouse scroll how ı can make it? Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Inside Illustrator you cannot access these keys. But maybe someone can propose a system extension. We would need to know your system and what you want to do with that shortcut

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ı need that setting because ı use many programs, and they use scroll and command. For example, Figma. ı use Figma a lot and when ı come to use adobe illustrator I get confused and ı cannot use illustrator fast. That's why ı need this setting 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which system are you using? Windows, Mac?

Exactly what do you want to assign the (different) shortcuts to? You will need to tell us in more detail what you want to do exactly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I use MacBook. I need to change the illustrator shortcut when ı use screen zoom. You can use this tool with (alt) and scroll mouse when you use windows. Now ı use this tool with option and scroll middle mouse button (mac), but ı need to change for command: command + mouse scroll wheel. Sorry, my English is not good 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines