• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

my Freight font no longer appears on my illustrator file

Contributor ,
Dec 09, 2021 Dec 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just moved over to a new mac book pro and my fonts on the illustrator file i was working on are no longer recoginized. I went to creative cloud and clicked on active fonts but all i get is a continuing circle that spins around saying Loading Adobe Fonts. I am using the latest Illustrator 26.01 version on apples Monterey operating system. any suggestion how i can get my fonts recognized again please. this is driving me nuts;

TOPICS
Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

also, i downloaded the font from adobe type and it says as much when i check it in the cloud, that it has been downloaded but it is still saying it cant find it in Character.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure, but it was reported that Adobe Apps would only recognize OpenType fonts at some point.  Are your fonts TypeOne Postscript or True Type?  That might explain it.  Otherwise, look for Apple's Fontbook app and see if the fonts have been loaded there or check your System > Fonts and see if they are there, too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i downloaded it from the adobe font foundry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

M, thanks but no thanks. Ended up contacting tech support and they had to reinstall new software and such. It's fixed now though. Thanks for reaching out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines