Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My print has printed in a mirror image

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am trying to print a custom size and I think I have set up all information in my print dialog box, but in the process it appears to have flipped my document. I think I have put back all the settings but can't seem to work out how to get it back. The last thing I altered I think was the placement grid or in Output, alter the Emulsion tab (up right leading and down right leading)

TOPICS
Draw and design , Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The emulsion setting might have caused this. How is it set up now? What does the preview in the print dialog box show?

https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/printing.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All the settings are back to what they were, the dialog box seemed to be in reverse at the time. I have tried closing the document without saving and it was still the same after re-opening. I have since closed the whole program and it looks like its back to normal (fingers crossed)

Thank you for your help though

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines