• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need HELP!

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2021 Dec 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I've just recently migrated my files from an imac to a 14inch Macbook pro, and when i open Illustrator( the 'your files' section) this pops up( the 'something went wrong' screen)

Screen Shot 2021-12-05 at 11.40.07.png

when I'm in illustrator it saids that i'm working offline although im connected to a strong wifi, and when i open the creative cloud app the same "something went wrong" screen pops up, but on the creative cloud app, it doesn't say that im offline, but insted the "getting storage information" thing just stays there and doesnt go away. Any solutions?

Screen Shot 2021-12-05 at 11.41.43.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Dec 05, 2021 Dec 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is quite likely a very specific issue with your network stuff. Presumably you would need to dig into the config of your router and free up some ports or mess with your provider's VPN settings and internal configuration. Really impossible to say. Start by opening a terminal and do a tracert or download soem network diagnostics tools. Not a Mac guy, so I'm no expert, but WireShark exists for Macs as well, so that may be an option. Also of course do the basics: Check your network system control panel and also have a look at security. From what I gather, turning off certificate signing and removing invalid stuff from the keychain can work miracles sometimes...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Dec 06, 2021 Dec 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quit out of everything, sign out of Creative cloud. Restart computer.

Go make a cup of tea (note this doesn't work with coffee).

Sign in to creative cloud and launch app from there.

If this fails you might need to do a prefs reset.

If you JUST updated Illy, you might have to use the cleaner tool - read this: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble you are facing. I agree with @Mylenium. I would suggest you try the steps mentioned in this help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html) and let us know how it goes.

We'll be looking forward to your response.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines