Comunidad dedicada para hablantes de coreano
Salir

New Illustrator artboard resize glitches

Participante ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copiar vínculo al Portapapeles

Copiado

Greetings friends!

I have the latest emanation of Illustrator 2021 and just now I noticed the weirdest thing. I created an artboard, then I went to artboard settings and made it a bit bigger, same proportions. Strangely I see whole artboard move off to a side, and the same dimensions remained. I was not drinking or taking drugs ) I repeated the procedure and again, instead of expected proportional artboard increase from center, I see it moving weirdly aside and the dimensions remain the same. Is it some fantastic new feature that I am not able to comprehend natively?

With the bestestest wishes! )
TEMAS
Error , Dibujar y diseñar , Herramientas

Vistas

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
Directrices de la comunidad
Sé amable y respetuoso, muestra títulos de crédito de la fuente de contenido original y busca duplicados antes de publicar. Más información
community guidelines

correct answers 1 respuesta correcta

Participante , Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Consider it an exercise in logic ) I simple did not open up all of the menu to see full dimensions! Thanks everyone! Let's stay alert! ))

Votos

Traducir

Traducir
Adobe
Participante ,

Copiado

Additionallyб seems like I cannot even set new document's dimensions! After I type them in, new document is halved 50% on all sides!weird2.png

Votos

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
Sé amable y respetuoso, muestra títulos de crédito de la fuente de contenido original y busca duplicados antes de publicar. Más información
community guidelines
Participante ,

Copiado

MÁS RECIENTES

Consider it an exercise in logic ) I simple did not open up all of the menu to see full dimensions! Thanks everyone! Let's stay alert! ))

Votos

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
community guidelines