• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New update for Illustrator - 24.0.1

Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

The latest release for Illustrator (24.0.1) is live now. In this release, we fixed some stability issues reported after the MAX release. 

In this release, we fixed some stability issues reported after the MAX release. 

Please check this link for the list of fixed issues in this release.

If you don't see the update, check and follow the steps suggested here.

Thanks,

Om

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2019 Nov 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the newer version of Illustrator and have a huge Symbol library which is now not readable on the older macs in the office - Illustrator CC 2017.1 (The mac is apparently not compatable with the newer version of Illustrator).

How do I get all those symbols available for the older versions of Illustrator.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The library has to be saved from the older version.

In order to convert it to the older version:

1. Open the library file (it's an AI file) in Illustrator 2020 from the location where you saved it (don't load it as a library, but open the file)

2. File > Save as and then save it down to CC2017 (you can uncheck "PDF compatible", you should uncheck "include ICC profile")

3. You can now load it as a library in both versions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

illustrator keeps crashing when opened after your bs update. The fact that you can charge people monthly for a program that only works right half the time is complete garbage! you claimed to fix exactly what my problem is with this update and guess what. its worse. before you ask how much memory i have and blah blah, the answer is way more than needed!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2019 Nov 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update installation fails over and over again. Error 145.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Illustrator udpdated and now when I open some SVG files, they appear scrabled.  The same file I opened before the update has no issue. Now they are all messed up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please show.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2019 Nov 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what you people did but the update freezes at 92% and just hangs there … today is the 3rd attempt at updating …

and if the update is ANYTHING like the InDesign updates, it will really get on the last few nerves … 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2019 Dec 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This update have been frustrating and disruptive, to say the least. Many of our jobs depend upon using these programs. I'm having issues with retrieving my old keyboard shortcuts and shortcuts (which have been the same for the last three years...) If someone knows how, please let me know. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you had custom shortcuts set up?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone have an update or fix on the 145 error? 

FATAL: Error (Code = 145) executing in command 'MoveDirectoryCommand' for package: 'AdobeIllustrator24-Core', version:24.0.1.341

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 02, 2019 Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Edit - nevermind.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What did you do to fix your arrowheads problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was working on a PDF generated from InDesign, not the original Illustrator file. What led me to believe it was the update was that I actually was working on two different files, both exports from InDesign before I realized that was the cause. Sorry for the confusion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's OK, good to hear you found the cause of your problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem seems to be solved. Installation works now. Work can continue. Thx for the quick update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Network support in Illustrator works for some but not for others depending on the exact setup and nature of the network. It's usually not recommended to save over a network at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to create a new document in Illustrator the pop up to make a new document is empty.  I uninstalled and reinstalled the program today and the issue persists.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the quick patch, however my SVG Files are still scrambled in illustrator.  I've attached photos of the correct vs broken images.  The forum would not allow me to upload the SVG itself.

Screen Shot 2019-12-03 at 1.39.49 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-12-03 at 1.37.24 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what you did, but this version is running slow, crashing, not saving files properly. I've been using this product for a long time.....longer than I care to remember. Your software elves need to find out what's going on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Após a última atualizção do illustrator, o software está com alguns erros que não estão sendo resolvidos nem reiniciando o computador:

- não possibilita utilizar o command + A para selecionar todas as formas e textos

- widget de cantos ativos - mesmo ativo - não está aparecendo

- não está sendo possível utilizar os mesmos widget de cantos ativos para alterar um caminho 

alguém teve este problema ou a Adobe poderia me ajudar com essas questões?

é de extrema urgencia, trabalhos parados por conta destes erros..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have just updated from Illustrator 2019 to Illustrator 2020(24.0.1) on Win10 and Illustrator is unusable. Very slow and sluggish to load Illustrator and a file, text tool takes forever to load and to type any text, won't save files to the network or local drive, and to top it off, won't exit properly and just hangs.

These are just a few of the issues I have come across in the past 2 hours since updating. I have not been able to finish a job yet in that time. Give me Illustrator 2019 back!!!  

Frustrated and disappointed is an understatement as to how I'm feeling at the moment!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting sick of it, with every update it gets worse. Slower and crashing. Why do I pay a subscription since nothing works as it suposed to? Since you changed to software as a service it's nothing but garbage. Even though you have almost a monopoly i'm going to go through the pain of switching to another program suite. You are a proffesional software company, not a stupid photo filter app. Let me do my job and stop destroying my workplace. Do a decent update sometimes!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hex!

I have tried the new versions of phostoshop and illustrator. and I had small problem first with creatve cloud did not correspond to what I had on my computer. Then it didnit recognize the files as ai and ps, adobe helped with that. Then they did not open the newly created files only as non editable. I wanted to know better us the previous versions of both until it works later. They said use both use both but now I use the old versions and seem heavy slow but I do have a big doc. I have had some lost interruptions but not so much so far. Could you suse older versions? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You guys messed this product up BIG TIME! It's still jacked. And I need to get some work done! Illustrator has made my files HUGE, impossible to open, when they do open (after 30 minutes) it runs sluggish and it's UNUSABLE. What did you do? Undo it. Please. Now..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines